Nintendo DSi Advert! Nintendo DSi Advert!

Lots of problems!

If you are gonna record in the future, do it louder, and the DSi's screens are 1/2 inches bigger and you missed a whole lot of features like (something I tried with my DSi) DSi Shop, sound, dsiware, and you can remove games as long as you aren't playing the game but if you are and do remove a game, only the game freezes and you may still press POWER to return to the menu. One thing that did interest me was that you drew a pretty good DSi.

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

All this for a shield!

lol

Khonjin responds:

That is the joke.

Sketched - Therapy Sketched - Therapy

What Is THIS!

I need an explanation of how this game got such a rating when it's just a loading screen then a lady sitting with her hand on her desk. That doesn't make sense. Why is weighed at 2MB. Looks like this was only 50KB.

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

great!

i have to admit, this was pretty awesome.

SRM Transformers 4 Part 1 SRM Transformers 4 Part 1

Actually Good!

This movie has some stuff. It was great but I can't believe how scared Niko was of seeing a dang transformer. Niko's a sissy.

Battosai810 responds:

You'd be too if an icecream truck turned into a giant monster robot.
Glad you liked it, thanks for reviewing.

The College Years 18 The College Years 18

The Ending = No Comprende?

The ending made absolutely no sense and...uhh...that was really funny too.

Valentines Short Valentines Short

Has Nothing to do with Valentines Day...

Well, the ending sort of was related to Valentines Day but other than that, this made no sense at all.

Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

*Cough (while coughing he whispers AWESOME!)*

Awesome. It's short and funny.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I seriously agree!

I saw this animation on YouTube one day and I didn't feel like watching the rest until I found out it was funny. Weird thing, was that I didn't know where I found the animation, I only remembered the name so I searched google and found 2 of the best answers. They were Youtube.com and Ebaumsworld.com, so I check Ebaums then YT. I noticed the YT version came before Ebaumsworld version and I was damn pissed. I hope nobody gets ripped off if they're game becomes a console game (E.g. Ebaumsworld stealing Alien Hominid before it became a console game).

The College Years 17 The College Years 17

Agreement...

I agree with DeMaio's final words. This was retarded but it had it's funny moments. I give it a 6.

RandomFilms responds:

That exactly what we were going for