myThing 2.0 BETA myThing 2.0 BETA

Awesome!

I tried it out with FlashJoystick and that was the thing that made this better. Good Job [me].

Parker vs. Pico Parker vs. Pico

Great! WORKING!

My first game. Wow!

Anyway, I know this is my game but I am trying to act like it's not with this review.

If only this could have had more graphics, and better coding.

PSP vs DS PSP vs DS

Not for Posting!

This is an opinion guys. Opinions are not what says OBVIOUS. Anyway, DS outsells PSP and DSi has camera capabilities, touch screen capabilities, download games for only up to 800 points that are adapted versions of other game consoles/handheld games + a microphone. I own a DS, DSi, and I've played a family member's PSP for more than a total of 3 hrs. I know this stuff.

3 Hours Later (FIXED!) 3 Hours Later (FIXED!)

Pretty Good!

Hey, If you need some tips, I don't mind giving you some actionscript tutorials. PM me.

Anyway, the game has some potential. But if you could make the player move at about 9 (or higher) for speed, probably add animations for the player while he's moving and a Gender Selector (Female = Pink or Purple player, Male = Blue or Green player).

This does actually bring out an era of new types of gaming, I think, as to, when you walk towards a building with that rectanglish shape, you may interact by seeing an animation or going inside.

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

All that work!

All that play time just to get RICKROLLED lol

this game was awesome (i just used one of the reviews+watching the credits to get the medal to get two medals)

lol lol lol

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

KNEW IT!

When Newgrounds first started the Medals thing, I had a few guesses of which flash games would get medals and you were were one in the top 5 of my choices. The medals make this awesome addition to the Thing-Thing series more fun.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great game! Great Design for the Characters!

I liked both of what I put in my summary but I noticed that when I got the achievement, Juggler, it didn't save and I was logged in. It just deleted itself. Can this be fixed.

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

Needs More Fun...

You should have more life (how 'bout 5 instead of 3). Also, you should change all dynamic text to un-selectable. Otherwise, this game was awesome. Wait forgot something...
NEEDS MORE PLAYERS!

GTA Tutorial GTA Tutorial

Stolen-Script

This actionscript is stolen from one of the Newgrounders who made a flash GTA tutorial. I don't remember what his name was, but this actionscript is stolen from him!

Gta: Doncaster - Part Two Gta: Doncaster - Part Two

Uhh...

This game is great. Check the details.

Controls - 10 (=97%)
Gameplay - 5 (=43%)
Characters - 2 (=23%)
RATING - M for Mature - 10 (=100%)
Overall - 7 (=79%)

I just hope part three comes after Time Time Two or possibly before it.