Nintendo DSi Advert! Nintendo DSi Advert!

Lots of problems!

If you are gonna record in the future, do it louder, and the DSi's screens are 1/2 inches bigger and you missed a whole lot of features like (something I tried with my DSi) DSi Shop, sound, dsiware, and you can remove games as long as you aren't playing the game but if you are and do remove a game, only the game freezes and you may still press POWER to return to the menu. One thing that did interest me was that you drew a pretty good DSi.

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

All this for a shield!

lol

Khonjin responds:

That is the joke.

Sketched - Therapy Sketched - Therapy

What Is THIS!

I need an explanation of how this game got such a rating when it's just a loading screen then a lady sitting with her hand on her desk. That doesn't make sense. Why is weighed at 2MB. Looks like this was only 50KB.

myThing 2.0 BETA myThing 2.0 BETA

Awesome!

I tried it out with FlashJoystick and that was the thing that made this better. Good Job [me].

Parker vs. Pico Parker vs. Pico

Great! WORKING!

My first game. Wow!

Anyway, I know this is my game but I am trying to act like it's not with this review.

If only this could have had more graphics, and better coding.

PSP vs DS PSP vs DS

Not for Posting!

This is an opinion guys. Opinions are not what says OBVIOUS. Anyway, DS outsells PSP and DSi has camera capabilities, touch screen capabilities, download games for only up to 800 points that are adapted versions of other game consoles/handheld games + a microphone. I own a DS, DSi, and I've played a family member's PSP for more than a total of 3 hrs. I know this stuff.

GTA 4 theme GTA 4 theme

Just What I was looking for...

Thanks! I need this for my next project, GTA Red Car.